The safety of our visitors, exhibitors and staff is our highest priority.
The Crafting Live shows have been curated and adapted to ensure we can deliver the events you know and love within the parameters of any relevant government guidelines.
We still intend to follow any recommendations and guidelines to help ensure you enjoy your visit in confidence. Please ensure you have read the below information about what measures we will be taking at upcoming events.
Our COVID Commitment
Due to the recent update in Government guidance, the Crafting Live events will now be requiring guests, exhibitors and staff to show proof of double vaccination by way of the NHS App or vaccination card before entering the venue. Alternatively, proof of a negative lateral flow test taken 48hrs before the event is needed if vaccination is not applicable to you.
- Before travelling to the show, we kindly ask that you, or any member of your party, do not attend if displaying symptoms, have been asked to self-isolate or live with an individual who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- All visitors/staff/exhibitors are advised to check in when arriving at the venue. QR codes will be displayed around the site.
- It will be at the discretion of individual exhibitors what measures they want to put in place to protect themselves and staff.
- While face masks are no longer be mandatory, we do encourage visitors, exhibitors, and staff to wear one in crowded areas or while in close proximity to other people.
- We have increased the aisle widths and the distance between stands and features to make it easier to move around.
- There can be separate entry and exit points, as needed.
- There will be frequent and enhanced cleaning of public areas, toilets, and touch points around the venue.
- Hand sanitiser and/or handwashing facilities will be provided throughout the venue and we encourage all visitors and exhibitors to regularly utilise them.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to welcoming you to a Crafting Live show very soon.